makes things happen
• To introduce as many qualified buyers as possible to your home
• To constantly communicate the results of our activities to you
• To utilize the best methods and means to effectively expose your
property in order to achieve "SOLD" for the absolute maximum
• Compile an attractive "Feature Sheet" highlighting every detail and all benefits your property has to offer i.e. colour photographs, floor plans, survey and any other relevant material.
• Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their potential buyers.
• Mail "Just Listed" cards, with your permission, in the area for additional exposure, alerting neighbours, friends and family. Also, promote your home to other top agents working in the area — this is done on a one-to-one basis.
• Erect a stylish attractive "For Sale" sign outside your home.
• If in agreement, hold Open Houses for buyers when suitable and however often is necessary — with immediate feedback to the vendor.
• Advertise on the Internet and in the media.
• Submit your Multiple Listed property to the Toronto Real Estate Board (approx. 33,000 members) and hold an Open House for Member Brokers and Sales Representatives (as well as our office Sales Representatives the day the listing appears). This enables every possible Sales Representative to view the property and contact their buyers.
• Rerun your listing at predetermined intervals for more added exposure to all TREB Sales Associates.
• Conduct follow-ups with Sales Representatives who have shown your property and communicate their responses to you.
• Represent you upon the presentation of all Offers by any Co-operating Broker — to negotiate the highest possible price and the best possible terms for you.